Spot The Movie
You get to figure out what the movies are. Or not. Answers, with more of the same kind of thing, at Scalzi's filmcritic blog.
1. A well-meaning computer's attempt to fulfill its mission runs afoul of a human crew with other plans.
2. A rambunctious alien child invites itself aboard a human cargo ship; a memorable game of hide-and-seek follows.
3. A bewildered teenage boy fends off his mother's disturbing and unnatural attraction to him.
4. Poor product design leads to trouble for a manufacturer and one exasperated policeman.
5. An interloper endangers the life of a small boy in a desperate attempt to get home.
6. A couple tries to have a good day at an amusement park and is thwarted by faulty ride management.
7. A young man seeks to discover if he can ever trust someone over 30.
8. A cop joins the immigration service and loses his sense of identity and his place in the universe.
9. An astronaut shows a civilization the errors of its prejudiced ways but discovers that the ways of his own people aren't always perfect.
10. Lax operating standards in a laboratory lead a scientist to change the way he lives his life.
(Oceans's) 11. A lonely programmer discovers he's spending more time in a massive multiplayer online game than he ever suspected.